Playgrounds

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sports

Overheard today from Patrick:
"I got the ball in the basket! Strike two!"

I love their total lack of understanding of sports.

Seeing them today was interesting. I was definitely a fan of vacation, but we went over Rainbow Dash's house, and her mom and I kicked the kids into the downstairs playroom while we chatted. It was needed, after the crazy tantrums of the morning.

My favorite moment was when Patrick came upstairs and announced he had to poop, went into the bathroom, Lilly came up and said the same thing, he called me to wipe him, she went in and pooped, Rainbow Dash came upstairs and said the exact same thing, I wiped Lilly, and then Rainbow Dash went and I wiped her. All in the space of five minutes.

...hm. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with the amusing moments of my day coming from preschoolers' rear ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment